Besnard and Associates Insurance helps Domino’s manage the cost of work related injuries and helps them comply with state regulations. We have access to industry specific workers’ compensation insurance carriers to ensure our clients get the best price and overall value tailored to their needs. Throughout the process, our staff works closely with our clients to provide a comprehensive safety program including: cost reduction strategies, value added services, and claim management.
Domino’s Workers Compensation QUICK Application: Click Here
Our Service Commitments
- Access to Insurance Carriers Specialized in Your Business
- Annual Safety Meetings
- Customized programs that are flexible and creative
- Effective accident prevention and return-to-work tactics
- Account Managers who partner with you, serving as your advocate and single point of contact
- Comprehensive loss prevention and safety programs
- Aggressive fraud management
- Results-oriented performance measures
- Commitment to claim quality and service excellence
- Experienced Workers’ Compensation professionals
- Litigation Management
- Full-time Quality and Training Consultants who are fully dedicated to your account
Besnard and Associates Insurance has a deep commitment to helping Domino’s Franchisee’s realize financial savings. Addressing safety and health issues in the workplace saves the employer money and adds value to the business. Recent estimates place the business costs associated with occupational injuries at close to $170 billion-expenditures that come straight out of company profits. Besnard and Associates Insurance helps employers realize cost savings while ensuring safe workplace education to protect your valued employees.
When workers stay whole and healthy, the direct cost-savings to businesses include:
- Lower workers’ compensation insurance costs;
- Reduced medical expenditures;
- Smaller expenditures for return-to-work programs;
- Fewer faulty products;
- Lower costs for job accommodations for injured workers;
- Less money spent for overtime benefits.
Safety and health also make big reductions in indirect costs, due to:
- Increased productivity;
- Higher quality products;
- Increased morale;
- Better labor/management relations;
- Reduced turnover;
- Better use of human resources.
Employees and their families benefit from safety and health because:
- Their incomes are protected;
- Their family lives are not hindered by injury;
- Their stress is not increased.
Implementing an accident prevention program will allow a Domino’s Franchisee learn first-hand that the cost of accident prevention is far lower than the cost of accidents. Our team offers free assistance in identifying workplace hazards and establishing or improving safety and health management systems throughout your company’s operations.
Domino’s Safety Program
Besnard and Associates Insurance manage a national safety program designed to encourage safe work practices and includes the following:
- Driver Training
- Safety training equipment
- Safety training videos, posters and brochures
- Employment Screening Practices
- On-site workplace safety evaluations
- Setup of Safety incentive programs
- Recommendations regarding personal protective equipment
- Open access to Field Safety Specialists who are actively involved with all aspects of workplace safety and accident/injury prevention
Should an accident or injury occur, our Risk Management Claims Unit aggressively monitors our carrier and their administrator to ensure that all claims are investigated properly and handled pursuant to industry best practices, and to authorize investigative and surveillance services as needed. We’re able to control workers’ compensation costs by working closely with adjusters to ensure quality and prompt claim management.
Additionally, our Workers’ Compensation annual review helps your business review key claims and target key programs to improve those targeted areas.
Please call us to learn more about how we help our clients, call 877.200.1718.